Sunday, April 27, 2008

An apologetic turtle

I think a microchip in my brain got loose last night and my brain exploded. I've never acted like that before in my life. I'm not the most social person, but I can make conversation. But I was a turtle in my shell - a turtle that went nutso. I can't even explain because there is no explanation. I think I just felt like all the people who have ever made fun of me my whole life were sitting at that table with me. I know they weren't those people, it was all in my mind.

But like I said, I went crazy and that's never happened to me before. And I hurt someone I love more than life. I didn't mean to. I wanted to have fun. I wanted to be with the love of my life. But I wasn't the person that went crazy - that was the turtle. That wasn't me. But I can't say that it wasn't me who hurt my best friend. That was my fault. And I'm sorry.



I need my love to forgive me so that I can kill the turtle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Bohan Pottery said...

I think you can safely kill that turtle. I'm sure that was the last we'll see of it. :)

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home